Thursday, August 25, 2011

caruso love story




Here where the sea sparkles and the wind is blowing
on a terrace so old, before the Gulf of Sorrento
a man holds a girl after she had been crying
then he clears his throat and his song starts again

I love you so much
I really love you, so much
now it's a tie that melts the blood inside the veins, you know

he saw the lights in the middle of the sea
he thought of the nights he spent in America
but it was just the fishing lights
and a white wake of a propeller
he looked into her eyes,
those eyes as green as the sea
then suddenly she shed a tear
and he felt like he was drowning

I love you so much
I really love you, so much
now it's a tie that melts the blood inside the veins, you know

but two eyes that look at you
two eyes so true and close to each other
make you forget the words that fluster your thoughts

I love you so much
I really love you, so much
now it's a tie that melts the blood inside the veins, you know

I love you so much
I really love you, so much
now it's a tie that melts the blood inside the veins, you know 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...